This patch should fix a number of problems that a number of people had with Slick. Due to the way releases are handled by Microsoft it could take a while before it’s up.
- Added sliders for sound effect and music volume accessible from the main menu.
- Slightly increased thumbstick sensitivity.
- Optimized map files to decrease size.
- Slightly increased running speed to make certain jumps a tad easier while not having much of an effect on the other parts of the game.
- “Start” button will now confirm input on menus.
- Decreased collision box on spiked turtles down to the same as any other turtle.
- Unpausing the game will no longer cause you to jump if you’re on the ground.